Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thank You

Greetings! This blog is for the grown and sexy...
Thank you for stopping by and joining me on my erotic journey. I am new to this writing game and I'm open to learning so please feel free to post comments. I appreciate constructive criticism however if you choose to disrespect my art in any way your post will be deleted. In the words of Erykah Badu "I'm an artist and I'm sensative about my shit!"
By the way, my name is Mahogani Blyss and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope you enjoy your stay and hold on for the ride. I'll use this space to post short stories, excerpts from books I'm currently writing, poems, feelings, my day, dreams...you get the point.
I have a Twitter page as well...please follow if you like what you read.
Thank you so much...happy reading!
Blyssfully Yours,
Mahogani

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait...I will be waiting patiently for your expressions! HURRY!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Da_Kween Thanks for the love Queen and for being my 1st follower! ~MUAH~

    Blyssfully Yours,
    Mahogani

    ReplyDelete