Thursday, December 9, 2010

Could It Be I've Been Away Too Long?!

Hey guys!!!! Man have I missed you! I know I've been gone for awhile but I'm back! Ya girl had to get some things together and the writing/blogging had to cease. Please for give!

So ya girl is in a bit of a situation, I met this guy online. Yes....I said online. We've been talking for a few months and I kinda like him. He's tall, chocolate, and handsome. He's an artist...and that's all I'm going to say regarding his profession. He's so sweet, attentive, affectionate, and very passionate. So what's the problem? I'm so glad you asked! He's coming up short in the nether regions and can't last longer than five minutes! For a sensual woman such as myself that's a serious problem! I am so confused as to what to do about him. I mean besides that he's wonderful. He makes sure that he contacts me on a daily basis. I kinda what to see where this goes and at the same time I'm afraid to continue getting to know him to keep from hurting his feelings. Part of me really feels as though this is not going to work. A woman can only take so much of having her garden tasted and explored with fingers and not being completely possessed and stroked deliriously.

So feel free to chime in on what you think I should do...

~Blyssfully Yours~

Mahogani




No comments:

Post a Comment